Theoretical robotics deals with the mechanical analysis and synthesis of open kinematic chains of manipulators and robots, taking into account friction, play in joints, compliances, vibration, positioning accuracy and orientation accuracy. Research the field has focused on the design or selection of drives and control systems, sensors, transducers, and components of artificial and machine intelligence.
KeywordsMachine Intelligence Flexible Manufacturing System Industrial Robot Automatic Guide Vehicle Orientation Accuracy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [1.1]Basis of Robotics: Theory and elements of manipulators and robots (in Polish). Ed. by A. Morecki and J. Knapczyk. Second edition, WNT Warszawa 1994.Google Scholar
- [1.2]Morecki A., Buc J: Practical experience with robot applications in Poland in 1985–1987; 18th Int. Symp. on Industrial Robots. Proceedings. Ed. by C.W. Burckhardt, Lausanne 1988.Google Scholar
- [1.3]Catalogue of robotized stands in domestic industry (in Polish). WPM WEMA, Warszawa 1986 and 1987 (in Polish).Google Scholar
- [1.4]Morecki A.: Research problems in up-to-date robotics (in Polish). Proc. of 3rd Domestic Conf. on Textile Machines and Cranes, Bielsko-Biala 1988.Google Scholar
- [1.5]Morecki A,, Kaczanowski S: Central Programme of Applied Investigations–Industrial Robots. Proc. of 22-nd Int. Symp. on Industrial Robots, Detroit, Michigan, USA, 1991.Google Scholar
- [1.6]Morecki A.: Basis of Robotics: Theory and elements of manipulators and robots (in Polish). 4-th Domestic Conference on Robotics, Wroclaw 1993.Google Scholar
- [1.7]Scientific projects and research grants in robotics. PIAP, Warszawa 1994.Google Scholar
- [1.8]RO.MAN.SY. 6, Proc. of 11-th CISM-IFToMM Symp. on Theory and Practice of Robots and Manipulators. Ed. by A. Morecki, G. Bianchi and K. Jaworek. Springer-Verlag, Wien-New York 1995.Google Scholar
- [1.9]Proc. of 5-th Domestic Conference on Robotics (in Polish), vol. 1 and 2. Technical Univ. of Wroclaw, Wroclaw 1996.Google Scholar
- [1.10]Morecki A.: Modern Robotics: Investigations, applications, education (in Polish). Proc. of 15th Domestic Conference on TMM, Bialystok 1996.Google Scholar
- [1.11]Morecki A.: Microrobotics and its applications (in Polish). Proc. of 5-th Domestic Conference on Robotics, Wroclaw 1996.Google Scholar