Unipolar Injection: Finite Amplitude Convection
The study of non linear instability showed that the convection which arises above the instability criterion is characterised by an amplitude greater than the ionic velocity μE. This result implies that the liquid has a high enough viscosity because it was derived by taking into account only the viscous effects.
KeywordsParticle Method Convective Motion Approximate Analytical Solution Velocity Amplitude Instability Criterion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Castellanos: IEEE Trans. Electr. Ins., IE26 (1991), 1201–1215.Google Scholar
- N. Felici: Rev. Gén. Electr., 78 (1969), 717–734.Google Scholar
- P. Atten, F.M.J. McCluskey and A.T. Perez: IEEE Trans. Electr. Ins., EI23 (1988), 659–667.Google Scholar
- A. Castellanos, P. Atten and A.T. Perez : J. Physico-Chem. Hydrodyn., 9 (1987), 443452.Google Scholar
- A. Castellanos and P. Atten: IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., IA23 (1987), 825–830.Google Scholar
- B. Malraison and P. Atten: in “Symmetries and broken symmetries in condensed matter physics” (Ed. N. Boccara), IDSET, Paris 1981, 439–449.Google Scholar
- B. Malraison and P. Atten: C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris, 292 (1981), 267–270.Google Scholar