Calibration of the Human-Body Inertial Parameters Using Inverse Dynamics, LS Technique, Anatomical Values
Using the essential parameters of the human body, we propose to calculate the LS solution with SVD factorization, which is the closest in 2 norm of a set of a priori anatomic values given by literature database. This solution keeps both the same minimum norm error given by the essential parameters and the physical anatomical meaning of the a priori values when the measuring noise and errors are small. Experimental results are presented.
KeywordsSingular Value Decomposition Essential Parameter Inertial Parameter Physical Consistency Regressor Matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Ayusawa and Y. Nakamura. Identification of standard inertial parameters for large-dof robots considering physical consistency. Proc. Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pages 6194–6201, 2010.Google Scholar
- M. Diaz-Rodriguez and et al. A methodology for dynamic parameters identification of 3-dof parallel robots in terms of relevant parameters. Mechanism and Machine Theory, pages 1337–1356, 2010.Google Scholar
- Y. Fujimoto and et al. Robust biped walking with active interaction control between foot and ground. In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, page 20302035, 1998.Google Scholar
- M. Gautier and W. Khalil. Exciting trajectories for the identification of base inertial parameters of robots. Int. J. of Robotic Research, 11(4): 363–375, 1992.Google Scholar
- W. Khalil and E. Dombre. Modeling, identification and control of robots. Hermès Penton, London-U.K, 2002.Google Scholar
- G. Venture, K. Ayusawa, and Y. Nakamura. Real-time identification and visualization of human segment parameters. In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, pages 3983–3986, 2009a.Google Scholar
- G. Venture, K. Ayusawa, and Y. Nakamura. A numerical method for choosing motions with optimal excitation properties for identification of biped dynamics - an application to human. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pages 1226–1231, 2009b.Google Scholar
- K. Yoshida and W. Khalil. Verification of the positive definiteness of the inertial matrix of manipulators using base inertial parameters. Int. J. of Robotics Research, pages 498–510, 2000.Google Scholar