Vibration Control of an Industrial Robot with a Flexible Arm Using IDCS
We propose a fast motion controller for a robot which has a flexible arm using IDCS control scheme. We test IDCS with the controller suitable for vibration suppressing: DMM to the lift table and consider the target tracking of IDCS with suppressing the vibration of the flexible board.
KeywordsControl Object Vibration Control Target Tracking Industrial Robot Inverse Dynamic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Aoki and et al. IDCS control of industrial robots using inertial identification based on contact force sensor. In Proc. IEEE/Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robot System, pages 15–18, 2011.Google Scholar
- X. Ji and et al. A substructure shaking table test for reproduction of earthquake responses of high-rise buildings. Earthquake Engng Struct. Dyn., pages 1381–1399, 2009.Google Scholar
- M. Tagami and et al. Development of an active vibration-canceling system using inertial force generators. In Int. Conf. Motion and Vibration Control, pages 15–18, 2008.Google Scholar
- Y. Tagawa and et al. Inverse dynamics compensation via ¨simulation of feedback control systems¨(IDCS). J. of Sys. and Control Eng., 225:137– 153, 2010.Google Scholar
- Y. Tagawa and K. Fukui. Inverse dynamics calculation of nonlinear model using low sensitivity compensator. In Dynamics and Design Conference, pages 185–188, Japan, 1994.Google Scholar