Computation of Steady Inviscid Transonic Flows Using Pseudo-Unsteady Methods
The calculations presented at this workshop have been carried out by means of two pseudo-unsteady methods which have already been presented in details in Refs.  and . Therefore only a general description of these methods is given here.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Viviand, H., et Veuillot, J.P., Méthodes pseudo-instationnaires POUR le calcul d’écoulements transsoniques, Publication ONERA No 1978–4, Oct. 1978.Google Scholar
- 2.Veuillot, J.P., and Viviand, H., A pseudo-unsteady method for the computation of transonic potential flows, AIAA Paper No 78–1150 and AIAA J., Vol. 17, N° 7, J.ly 1979.also ONERA T.P. No. 1978–47, 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.Ivanov, M.Ya., Solution of two and three-dimensional problems of transonic flow over bodies, U.S.S.R. Comput. M.th. and Math. Phys., Vol. 15, No 5, 1975.Google Scholar
- 4.Magnus, R., and Yoshihara, H., Unsteady transonic flows over an airfoil, AIAA J., Vol. 13, No. 12, Dec. 1975.Google Scholar
- 6.Essers, J.A., Time-dependent methods for mixed and hybrid steady flows, von Karman Institute Lecture Series on Computational Fluid Dynamics, 13–17 March 1978.Google Scholar