Robust Design of Multimodel Feedback Systems
- 27 Downloads
In this chapter a design procedure for multimodel multivariable control systems is described where one constant controller for all members of the multimodel-family is designed. The objective of this procedure is to adapt the closed-loop behaviour of the different models of the multimodel-family to an required behaviour. Here the required behaviour is described by a pole-configuration of the closed-loop system. One can get this desired pole-configuration for instance by a single controller-design for each variation-case of the multi-modelfamily. If this controller fulfils the given static and dynamic requirements, then the belonging closed-loop poles are used as desired pole-configuration. Normally the controllers in the different variation cases are different.The design-procedure described in the sequel determines one constant controller for all variation cases, so that the desired closed-loop pole configurations are attained as good as possible. Therefore a pole-distance is introduced. Using this pole-distance it is possible to describe the controller-design as an extrem-valuesearch. In the design the different inputs of the plant may be determined by using the controllability coefficients that give us a hint of small input variables, further information see Lange .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.E.Burkard, U.Derigs Assignement and Matching Problems Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York,1980Google Scholar
- P.C.Müller, J.Lückel Modale Maße für Steuerbarkeit, Beobachtbarkeit und Störbarkeit dynamischer Systeme Zeitschrift für angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, VOL. 54, 1974,S. T57 - T58Google Scholar
- Model-catalogue of the VDI/VDE Arbeitskreis “Neuere theoretische Verfahren in der Regelungstechnik”,1980, VDI/VDE-Gesellschaft für Meß-und Regelungstechnik (GMR), DüsseldorfGoogle Scholar
- R.Zurmühl Matrizen Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Göttingen-Heidelberg, 1964Google Scholar
- J.Doyle, G.Stein Multivariable Feedback Design: Concepts for a Classical/Modern Synthesis IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control AC 26 No.1, Febr. 1981,pp. 5–16Google Scholar
- W.Lange Entwurf robuster Multimodell-Mehrgrößenregelkreise, Dissertation TU Berlin, 1985Google Scholar
- B.Kouvaritakis, J.M.Edmunds Multivariable root loci: a unified approach to finite and infinite zeros Int.J.Control,Vol. 29,No. 3,pp. 393–428, 1979Google Scholar