Implementation of 3D Explicit Euler Codes on a CRAY-1S Vector Computer
The recent arrival at ONERA of a CRAY-1S vector computer, has raised the problem of adapting codes and of determining the most efficient choices in their features in order to fully exploit the vectorizing capabilities of the computer.
KeywordsWait Time Single Loop Basic Version Clock Period Disk Access
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. VIVIAND, J.P. VEUILLOT “Méthodes pseudo-instationnaires pour le calcul d’écoulements transsoniques.” Onera Publication n°1978–4 (English translation : ESA-TT 561).Google Scholar
- C. KOECK, M. NERON “Computations of Three-Dimensional Transonic Inviscid Flows on a Wing by Pseudo-Unsteady Resolution of the Euler Equations”, Esd. M. Pandolfi, R. Piva, Proceedings 5th Gamm Conf. Num. Meth., Vieweg Verlag, 1984.Google Scholar
- F. MANIE, M. NERON, V. SCHMITT “Experimental and computational investigation of the vortex flow over a swept wing.” Eds. B. Laschka, R. Staufenbiel, Proceedings 14th ICAS Congress. AIAA, New York.Google Scholar
- M. BORREL, J.L. MONTAGNE “Numerical Study of a Non-Centered Scheme with Application to Aerodynamics.” 7th AIAA Comp. Fluid Dynamics Conference Cincinnati July 15–17th 1985.Google Scholar
- L. GAMBIER, W. GHAZZI, J.P. VEUILLOT, H. VIVIAND “A Multidomain Approach for the Computation of Viscous Transonic Flows by Unsteady Type Methods.” In Recent Advances in Numerical Methods in Fluids, Vol.III, W.G. Habashi, Ed. Viscous Computational Methods, Peneridge Press, 1984.Google Scholar