Satellite-Ground TT&C United Scheduling Methods of GNSS Constellation Based on Nodes Constraint
In this paper, targeting at the effective management of TT&C and communication system of GNSS constellation, we analyze the constraint demands of TT&C and communication scheduling from the part of autonomous navigation precision, information transmission delay and integrality. Then, the model of node satellite selection is established which satisfy the optimized aims of multi-satellite tracking and exclusive satellite-ground link constraint satisfaction. Furthermore, the improved genetic algorithm is designed, which is used to scheduled satellite-ground resources. The results show that the strategy and algorithm are improved compared with traditional method.
KeywordsInter satellite link GNSS constellation Resource scheduling Satellite-ground united scheduling
The author would like to extend sincere gratitude to iGMAS for the observation data downloaded from its website http://www.igmas.org.
- 1.Arbabi M, Garate JA (1985) Interactive real time scheduling and control. In: Proceedings of the 1985 summer simulation conference, Chicago, pp 271–277Google Scholar
- 2.Gooley TD (1993) Automating the satellite range scheduling process. Master thesis, Air Force Institute of Technology, OhioGoogle Scholar
- 3.Schalck SM (1993) Automating satellite range scheduling. Master thesis, Air Force Institute of Technology, OhioGoogle Scholar
- 4.Pemberton JC, Greenwald LG (2002) On the need for dynamic scheduling of imaging satellites. In: Pecora 15/land satellite information IV/ISRRS commission I/FIEOS 2002 conference proceedings, Denver, 2002Google Scholar
- 5.He R, Tan Y (2004) Apply constraint satisfaction to optimal allocation of satellite ground station resource. Comput Eng Appl 40(18):229–232Google Scholar
- 7.Marinelli F, Nocella S, Rossi F et al (2005) A Lagrangian heuristic for satellite range scheduling with resource constraints. JPL technical report. http://www.optimizationonline.Org
- 8.Huilin W, Dishan Q (2010) Research on electro-magnetic detection satellites scheduling based on greedy preprocessing strategy. In: International conference on electronics and information engineering (ICEIE 2010), pp V449–V453Google Scholar
- 10.Fang Y, Chen Y (2005) CSP model of the relay satellite scheduling. J Nat Univ Defense Technol 27(2):6–10Google Scholar
- 11.Cui Z (2009) Research on scheduling approach of relay satellites. National University of Defense TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- 12.Zhang T, Li J (2013) An algorithm research of ground-space integrated scheduling TT&C resources of orbit determination of GNSS constellation. In: 4th International conference on intelligent systems design and engineering application, pp 69–73Google Scholar
- 13.Zhang T (2014) Research on intelligent optimization methods of the ground-space integrated TT&C resource scheduling problem. Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’anGoogle Scholar