The Efficiency of Noise Reduction Measures on Railway Infrastructure in Normal Operating Conditions - NOVIBRAIL
A number of noise reduction measures for railway infrastructure are available on the market. The manufacturers declare their efficiency, often attenuation in dB. Sometimes the declared efficiency including service life is overestimated.
The main aim of our contribution is to show some results from the noise measurement of different noise reduction measures in normal operating condition. The presented results come from outputs of the above-mentioned project granted by TAČR (Technology Agency of the Czech Republic).
KeywordsMeasurement Campaign Disc Brake Normal Operating Condition Noise Emission Freight Train
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hlaváček, J., Hejzlar, L., et al.: Expert report on the progress and achievements of the solution in 2012, from the project Nr: TA01031267 “Noise and vibration in the railway system” (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.EN ISO 3095:2006 “Railway applications – Acoustics – Measurement of noise emitted by railbound vehicles” (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Hlaváček, J.: Technical report TZ 003/2010 “Measurement Noise and Ground vibration on the retrofitted section of the track Kolín – Poděbrady”Google Scholar
- 4.LeDosquet, G.: Lärmreduktion direkt am Gleis, Güterbahnen (January 2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Hlaváček, J.: Technical report TZ 035/2008 “Assessment to test the efficiency of an anti-noise device for rail brakes “BREMEX-ANNSYS” implemented at the marshalling yard of the Brno - Maloměřice Railway Station”Google Scholar
- 6.Altenbaher, B.: The Anti-Noise System for Rail Brakes on Hump Yards. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 78 (2013)Google Scholar