Research on Credit Risk Management Issue of Commercial Banks in China
Recent years, with the blooming economical globalization, great changes in financial theory and practice bring about opportunities as well as challenges for banking industry, result in the rising severe credit risk for banking industry. This essay starts to illustrate from the concept and features of credit risk, analyzing various issues exist in credit risk management of commercial banks in China, and proposes concrete improvement measures, such as improving the credit risk management system, establishing an effective incentive mechanism, strengthening the citizens’ credit awareness etc., which aim to reduce the credit risk of commercial banks.
KeywordsCommercial bank Credit risk Credit risk management
- 1.Mu Wentao, Chen Dianfa, Chen Ji (2013) Measuring credit risk and economic capital for commercial banks under non-Gaussian data. Syst Eng Theory Pract 33:1372–1373Google Scholar
- 2.New Basel Capital Accord (Basel III) (2013) http://afdc.mof.gov.cn/pdlb/dbjgzz/201301/t20130109_726959.html
- 3.Liu Ning, Liu Jing (2012) Research on credit risk measurement of commercial banks based on discrete Hopfield neural networks. In: The first China company financial forum, JinanGoogle Scholar
- 4.Wang Lulu (2009) The characteristics of credit risk of commercial banks. Mod Commer Ind 1(17):171–172Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Yanqiu, Ma Zhenming (2010) Discussion and analysis of credit risk management problems of commercial banks in China. Econ Technol Coop Inf 36:74–75Google Scholar