The Financing of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises’ Strategy
The economy in our country get the steady and rapid development, a large number of small and medium enterprises effectively improve the rate of employment, stimulating the development of local economy. However, since twenty-first century, the development of small and medium-sized enterprises has encountered development bottleneck, generally reflected in the financing problem. On this basis, this paper from the financing and enterprise development strategy point of view to analyze the current problems, and puts forward some views on this problem.
KeywordsSmall and medium sized enterprises Financing Development strategy
- 1.High positive (2006) The financing of small and medium-sized enterprises of new. China Financial Publishing House, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Zhu Chuanhua, Wang Suyi (2010) Research on small and medium enterprises financing strategy of productivity study under the financial crisis. Prod Res 1:238–239Google Scholar
- 3.Chen Jinmei (2000) Study on financial organization as to small and medium-sized enterprises. Liaoning Univ Pap 3:51–53Google Scholar
- 4.Qin Qiuli (2001) Study on small and medium-sized enterprises’ finance. Stud Sci Sci 3:57–60Google Scholar
- 5.Yinji Jin (2010) Study on SME enterprises’ innovation. Economics 10(6):85–93Google Scholar