Organizational Behavior Analysis on Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction for China Freshwater Live Fish Circulation
This paper puts forward variable analysis to energy conservation and emission reduction (ECER) of modern circulation for China freshwater live fish, classifies the organizational subjects of China freshwater live fish modern circulation and discusses the incentives issues for different subjects of circulation organization, under the theme scene of ECER. Circulation organization subjects can be roughly divided into three types: loose, semi-compact and compact circulation organizations. Subjects of different types of circulation organization have different ability to conduct ECER. The government should play the role of public service and facilitate the circulation subjects to conduct ECER.
KeywordsFreshwater live fish Energy conservation and emission reduction (ECER) Circulation organization Subject behavior
This research was supported in part by Chinese Universities Scientific Foundation of China Agricultural University [Grant 2011JS59] and Public Welfare Industry Research Project of Ministry of Agriculture of China [Grant 200903009].
- Jing LB, Wang XF (2009) Study on the issue of energy conservation and emissions reduction in China’s logistics industry. Commer Times 27:16–17 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Lu FJ, Fu ZT, Lv YL (1991) Theory and application of regional system planning and design. Beijing Institute of Technology Press, Beijing (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang CX (2012) Analysis on aquaculture energy saving and emission reduction of China. Fish Econ Res 15(5):87–91 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Wang J, Wang H (2008) Research on promoting energy saving and emission reduction of logistics industry. Railw Transp Econ 30(12):69–70, 82 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhu WW, Chen LS (2006) Exploration and suggestion on development model for China’s aquatic products logistics. Econ Trade Update 4(39):6–8 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhu HY, Peng Y, Wang XF (2010) Energy conservation and emission reduction in logistics distribution. Commun Stand 230(19):146–148 (in Chinese)Google Scholar