The Application of ERP in Printing Enterprises Information Management
With the growth of the economy, printing enterprises are facing strong competition, more and more printing enterprises use ERP systems to manage daily business operations and production, ERP system will integrate external information and internal information to make printing enterprises realized informatization, to achieve a unified business data, all online processing. ERP system can create greater profit margins for printing enterprises, better improve the management level, and enhance all kinds of information ability to respond to change.
KeywordsInformatization Printing enterprises Information management ERP
This work is supported by Institute Level Key Projects Funded by Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication under contract with No.E-a-2012-18.
- Analysis of the Application of ERP in Printing Enterprises Information Management (2014.2) http://soft.chinabyte.com/55/12609055.shtml
- Changming L (2009) Specialty printing enterprise ERP information interpretation. Print Today 29(11):37–39Google Scholar
- Luo H (2005) ERP theory, design, implementation. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, pp 90–260Google Scholar
- Yang J, Yang Y (2004) Information management and ERP. Commer Res 2004(14):2–3Google Scholar
- Ye C (2007) ERP in enterprise information construction application. J Liaoning Inst Sci Technol 9(4):69–70Google Scholar