Research on Multi-view Formalized Description of Traffic Social Scenarios for CA Model
The traffic scenario is a interaction result of many social and cultural factors. Using cellular automaton for microscopic simulation of traffic scenarios, to verify and optimize traffic situations, is proved to be an effective research method to improve the the humanism design and traffic order of intersections. Building traffic scenario formalized description model is a critical part of simulation. Based on the requirements of the analog application with cellular automaton, the paper propose a multi-views framework to describe traffic scenarios, which were defined and formalized described from these three perspectives: phenomenon description, mechanism explanation and results evaluation, providing an important theoretical basis for CA simulation and research of traffic social problems.
KeywordsTraffic social scenarios Formalized description Multi-views Cellular automaton
This paper is supported by the “National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC: 51278030)”.
- Biham O, Mideleton AA, Levine D (2011) Self-organization and a dynamical transition in traffic flow models. Phys Rev A, 1(46):6124–6127Google Scholar
- Chowdhury D, Santen L, Schadschneider A (2000) Statistical physical and of vehicular traffic and some related systems. Physics Reports, 329(4-6):199–329Google Scholar
- Ren J (2011) Study and application of traffic scenarios description in the framework of soft system methodology. Beijing Jiaotong University, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Shuyan G (2014) Study of social complexity in formal description based on CA model in road intersections. Beijing Jiaotong University, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Wenchao L (2012) Orderliness Simulation of Intersection on urban road network based on cellular automat. Beijing Jiaotong University, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Zhou Z, Wang X, Wang Y (2005) Simulation system of city traffic flow based on cellular automata. Comput Eng 31(13):183–185Google Scholar