Study on Optimal Path Selection of Railway Emergency Based on Neural Network
According to the characteristics of specificity and multi-goal property for the railway transportation organization in emergencies, this paper constructs the path evaluation index system from three aspects, including road network conditions, emergency management and emergency resources. Through the application of analytic hierarchy process, the weight of each evaluation index in the system is determined. In addition, the index is quantized by expert consultation and fuzzy processing with the establishment of three-level BP neural network evaluation model for alternative path assessment. Finally, the feasibility of this approach is proved with the use of algorithm cases.
KeywordsEmergency Pathway selection Analytic hierarchy process BP neural network
This research is sponsored the State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety (No. RCS2011K013) of Beijing Jiaotong University.
- Chen C (2010) Study on formulation of train operation scheme on high-speed railway in accident disaster conditions. Beijing Jiaotong University, BejingGoogle Scholar
- Dong D, Pang Q, Wu Y. (2008) Modern comprehensive evaluation methods and case selection, 2nd edn. Tsinghua University Press, BeijngGoogle Scholar
- He F (2010) MATLAB realization of comprehensive evaluation method. China Social Sciences Press of China, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Limin J, Yong Q, Cheng X (2011) Emergency management of modern railway. Science BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Wang Yu (2013) Study on transportation and organization in emergencies of Qinghai-Tibet railway. Southwest Jiaotong University, ChengduGoogle Scholar
- Zheng Q (2012) Study on road network train transportation organization method in sudden conditions. Sichuan. Southwest Jiaotong University, ChengduGoogle Scholar
- Zhengyuan X.(2010) Generation of train operation scheme for passenger transport line in large-area continuous snow disaster. Beijing Jiaotong University, BeijngGoogle Scholar