Some Applications of the Method of “Internal Constrains” to Dynamic Problems
In the present paper a method of discussing the problem of vibrations of straight or curved bars in which the effects of shear and of rotatory inertia are taken into account will be presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Love, A. E. H.: The Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, 4. Ed., pp. 51–58. Cambridge 1934.Google Scholar
- Lord Rayleigh: The Theory of Sound.Google Scholar
- Kolsky, H.: Stress Waves in Solids. Oxford 1953.Google Scholar
- Mindlin, R. D. and G. Herrmann: Proc. of the First Nat. Congr. Appl. Mech. Chicago 1951, p. 187.Google Scholar
- Mindlin, R. D. and G. Herrmann: Proc. of the Second Nat. Congr. Appl. Mech. Ann Arbor 1954, p. 233.Google Scholar