A Large System BEAP-II of Boundary Element Analysis with Sparse Algorithm
In this paper a large system BEAP-II of boundary element analysis developed by the authors has been presented. This system can solve the stress analysis problems of two and three dimensional continuum and the stress strength factor of crack. On numerical solution due to having used the subregion and the unsymmetric sparse algorithm5 to boundary element method, then one or two matrix sections are reserved in internal storage. Therefore this program can solve large engineering problems. BEAP-II possesses unified pre and post processors, solver and element library. Some applied examples in engineering can be found in author’s other papers6,7.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Brebbia C. A., The Boundary Element Method for Engineers, 1978.Google Scholar
- (2).Banerjee P. K. and Butterfield R., Developments in Boundary Element Method-1, 1979.Google Scholar
- (5).Hua Bohao and Ye Xiangrong, An Algorithm for Solving Large System of Unsymmetric Linear Equations in Boundary Element Method, Proceedings of the International Conference on Boundary Element Method in Engineering, Beijing, China, 1986, 10.Google Scholar
- (6).Hua Bohao and etc., The Applications of Boundary Element Method in Stress Analysis, First National Conference on Boundary Element Method, China, 1985. 12.Google Scholar
- (7).Hua Bohao and etc., The Applications of the Program BEAP-II in Several Typical Engineering, (to be published).Google Scholar