The Economical Evaluation in the Design of Main Drainage Systems
In order to have an instrument with which a system of watercourses can easily be evaluated on its merits the model EWAS, a model for the design and Evaluation of WAtermanagement Systems, has been developed (Volp 1986).
KeywordsExpense Eter Excavation Nash Prep
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allersma, E. (1973) ‘Hydraulics of open - water management’ in Hydraulic research for water management, proceedings and informations no. 18, Committee for Hydrological Research TNO.Google Scholar
- Bouman, J.E.G. and E. Schultz (1978) Calculation of non-steady flow in watercourses in urban and rural areas, Board for Reclamation of the IJssellake polders, Flevobericht no. 127 (in dutch)Google Scholar
- Flach, A.J. (1967) Influence of the vegetation on the roughness coefficient of watercourses. Cultuurtechnisch tijdschrift 7–8 1967–1968 pp. 209–216. (in dutch)Google Scholar
- Rand (1981) Policy Analysis of water management for the Netherlands. RAND Corporation, 1981.Google Scholar
- Vreugdenhil, C.B. (1973) ‘Computational methods for channel flow’ in Hydraulic research for water management, proceedings and informations no. 18, Committee for Hydrological Research TNO.Google Scholar
- Volp, C. (1985) Manual for PRODU, a model for the determination of the productivity of agricultural areas in relation with water management. Delft University of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering.Google Scholar
- Volp, C. (1986) Manual for EWAS, a model for the design and evaluation of water management systems. Delft University of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering. (in prep)Google Scholar
- Volp, C. (1981) The significance of rainfall runoff relations.Google Scholar
- Master of science thesis, Delft University of Technology, Departement of Civil Engineering. (in dutch)Google Scholar
- Zeeuw, J.W. de (1966) Analysis of the rainfall runoff relations in areas with mainly groundwater flow. Department of Hydraulics and Hydrology, Agricultural University Wageningen. (in dutch)Google Scholar