On the Identification of Non-Linear Operators and its Application (Invited contribution)
This paper seeks to extend the analytical theory of non-linear systems, study new possible approaches to the problems of identification in a wide sense and problems involving the approximation of inverse operator for differential equations.
KeywordsBoundary Element Interpolation Polynomial Computational Aspect Interpolation Process Volterra Series
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Pupkov I.I., Kapalin V.I., Jushenko A.S. (1976). Functional series in nonlinear system theory (Russian), Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar
- 6.Tikhonov A.N., Arsenin V.J. (1974). The methods for solving non-correct problems (Russian), Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar
- 7.Schetzen M. (1965). Determination of Kernels of a Non linear System of Finite Order, Journal of Control, Vol. 5.Google Scholar
- 8.Ladyzhenskeya O.A., Uraltseva N.N. (1964). Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Elliptic Type (Russian), Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar
- 9.Tikhonov A.H., Samarskiy A.A. (1972). The Equations of Mathematical Physics (Russian), Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar