Part of the Boundary Elements IX book series (BOUNDARY, volume 9/1)
A New Coordinate Transformation Method for Singular and Nearly Singular Integrals over General Curved Boundary Elements
A new method for calculating singular and nearly singular integrals of order 1/r, 1/r2, 1/r3 over a general curved surface arising in 3 dimensional boundary element analysis is proposed.
KeywordsSource Point Boundary Element Boundary Element Method Integration Point Singular Integral
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.CRISTESCU, M. and LOUBIGNAC, Q. “Gaussian Quadrature Formulas for Functions with Singularities in 1/r over Triangles and Quadrangles”, in Recent Advances in Boundary Element methods, Ed. C. Brebbia, Pentech Press, London, 1978.Google Scholar
- 4.PINA, H. “Numerical Integration”, in Topics in Boundary Element Research, Vol.3, Ed. C. Brebbia, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.HIGASHIMACHI, T., OKAMOTO, N., EZAWA, Y., AIZAWA, T. and ITO, A. “Interactive Structural Analysis System using the Advanced Boundary Element Method”, in Boundary Elements Proc. 5th Int. Conf., Hiroshima, Japan, eds. C. Brebbia, T. Futagami and M. Tanaka, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, CML Publications, Southampton, 1983.Google Scholar
- 9.TELLES, J.C.F. “A Self Adaptive Coordinate Transform for Efficient Numerical Evaluation of General Boundary Element Integrals”, Int. J. Num. Meth. Engng., (to appear).Google Scholar
- 10.KOIZUMI, M. and UTAMURA, M. “A New Approach to Singular Kernel Integration for General Curved Elements”, Boundary Elements, Proc. 8th Inst. Conf., Tokyo, Japan, eds. M. Tanaka, C.A. Brebbia, Springer-Verlag, Berlin and CML Publications, Southampton, 665–675, 1986.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987