Dewatering and Utilization of High Moisture Brown Coal
This paper introduces our research and development work for utilizing brown coal effectively by DK process which dewaters brown coal without evaporation.
KeywordsTransportation Cost Coal Sample Brown Coal Superheated Steam Saturated Steam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ministry of Fuel and Power, Victoria States, Australia, Brown Coal In Victoria (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Kimura, H. and Fujii, S., Sekitan-Kagaku to Kogyo (Coal-Chemistry and Industry) SankyoShuppan, Tokyo (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Krevelen, D.W., Coal, Elsevier, London (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.Francis, W, Coal-Its Formation and Composition Edward Arnold, London.Google Scholar
- 5.Fleissner, H., Method of Drying Coal and the Like U.S. Patent No.1 632 829.Google Scholar
- 6.Evans, D.G., Separation of Water from Solid Organic Materials. Australia Patent No. 430 626.Google Scholar
- 7.Herman, H., Brown Coal The State Electricity Commission of Victoria, Melbourne (1952).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985