Pure Dense Subgroups That are Isomorphic to Every Pure Subgroup Supported by Their Socles
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1006)
All groups in this paper will be abelian p-groups. The notation and terminology will be the same as that in .
KeywordsHull Doyle Trani
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Cutler and C. Missel, The Structure of C—decomposable Pω+n—projective abelian p—groups. (submitted)Google Scholar
- L. Fuchs, Infinite Abelian Groups, Vol. 1 and 2, Academic Press, New York, 1970 and 1973.Google Scholar
- L. Fuchs, On pω+n—projective abelian p—groups, Publ. Math. Debrecen, 23 (1976), 309–313.Google Scholar
- L. Fuchs and J. Irwin, On pω+1—projective p—groups, Proc. London Math. Soc., 30 (1975), 459–470.Google Scholar
- R. J. Nunke, Purity and subfunctors of the identity, in “Topice in Abelian Groups,” pp. 121–171, Chicago, 1963.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983