Inversion Potentials for Meson-Nucleon and Meson-Meson Interactions
Two-body interactions of elementary particles are useful in particle and nuclear physics to describe qualitatively and quantitatively few- and many-body systems. We are extending for this purpose the quantum inversion approach for systems consisting of nucleons and mesons. From the wide range of experimentally studied two-body systems we concentrate here on πN, ππ, nor, K + N, Kπ and . As input we require results of phase shift analyses. Quantum inversion Gelfand-Levitan and Marchenko single and coupled channel algorithms are used for Schrödinger type wave equations in partial wave decomposition. The motivation of this study comes from our two approaches: to generate and investigate potentials directly from data by means of inversion and alternatively use linear and nonlinear boson exchange models. The interesting results of inversion are coordinate space informations about radial ranges, strengths, long distance behaviors, resonance characteristics, threshold effects, scattering lengths and bound state properties.
KeywordsPhase Shift Analysis Partial Wave Decomposition Effective Range Expansion Quantum Scattering Theory Inversion Potential
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Jäde, M. Sander and H.V. von Geramb, these conference proceedings Google Scholar
- H. Kohlhoff and H.V. von Geramb, ibid. Google Scholar
- M. Sander, PhD Thesis, University of Hamburg (1996)Google Scholar
- B.L.G. Bakker and P.J. Mulders, Adv. Nucl. Phys. 17, 1 (1986)Google Scholar
- G.V. Efimov, M.A. Ivanov and V.E. Lyubovitskii, Sov. J. Nucl. Phys. 44, 296 (1986)Google Scholar
- N.A. Törnqvist and M. Roos, ibid., 2333 (1996)Google Scholar
- M. Harada, F. Sannino and J. Schechter, Los Alamos e-print archive hepph/9609428Google Scholar
- N.A. Törnqvist and M. Roos, ibid. hep-ph/9610527Google Scholar
- S. Ishida et al., Los Alamos e-print archive hep-ph/9610359Google Scholar
- Z. Li, M. Guidry, T. Barnes and E.S. Swanson, Bulletin Board hep-ph/9401326Google Scholar