Seminormal Functions in Optimization Theory
Part of the Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems book series (LNE, volume 255)
Let (X,d) be a metric space and let (V,P,<·,·>) be a pair of locally convex spaces, paired by a strict duality.
KeywordsOptimization Theory Lower Semicontinuity Optimal Control Theory Unilateral Constraint Weak Star Topology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Balder, E.J. (1983). On Seminormality of Integral Functionals and Their Integrands, Preprint No. 302, Mathematical Institute, Utrecht. To appear in SIAM J. Control Optim.Google Scholar
- Balder, E.J. (1984). A general approach to lower semicontinuity and lowerGoogle Scholar
- closure in optimal control theory. SIAM J. Control Optim. 22:570–598. Brooks, J.K. and Chacon, R.V. (1980). Continuity and compactness of mea-Google Scholar
- sures. Adv. Math. 37: 16–26.Google Scholar
- Cesari, L. (1966). Existence theorems for weak and usual optimal solutions in Lagrange problems with unilateral constraints. I. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 124: 369–412.Google Scholar
- Cesari, L. (1970). Seminormality and upper semicontinuity in optimal control. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 6: 114–137.Google Scholar
- Clarke, F.H. (1975). Generalized gradients and applications. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 205: 247–262.Google Scholar
- McShane, E.J. (1934). Existence theorems for ordinary problems of the calculus of variations. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa (2) 3: 181–211, 287315.Google Scholar
- Tonelli, L. (1921). Fondamenti di Calcolo delle Variazioni. Zanichelli, Bologna.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985