Construction of A-Optimum Cross-Over Designs
We describe an algorithmic approach to the construction of A-optimum repeated measurements designs. The algorithm is very flexible and can search for designs in non-standard situations. Some illustrative examples are given.
KeywordsRepeated Measurement Design Pairwise Variance Confidence Ellipsoid Iterative Search Algorithm Independent Random Error
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Donev, A.N. and Jones, B. (1995). An algorithmic approach to constructing optimum cross-over designs. Submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- Fedorov, V.V. (1972). Theory of Optimal Experiments, translated and edited by W.J. Studden and E.M. Klimko. New York: Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Jones, B. and Donev (1996). Modelling and design of cross-over trials. Submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- Jones, B. and Kenward, M.G. (1989). The Design and Analysis of Cross-Over Trials. London: Chapman and Hall.Google Scholar
- Williams, E.J. (1949). Experimental designs balanced for the estimation of residual effects of treatments. Australian Journal of Scientific Research, 2, 149–168.Google Scholar