Part of the Die Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften book series (GL, volume 52)
Rummer’s differential equation, discussed in chap. VI, can be so normalized that the differential equation in the new dependent variable does not involve the first derivative term.
KeywordsAsymptotic Expansion Integral Representation Multiplication Theorem Elementary Result Addition Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Erdélyi, A.: Higher transcendental functions, Vol. 1. New York: McGraw-Hill 1953.Google Scholar
- Jorna, S.: Proc. Roy. Soc., series A, Vol. 281, 111-129.Google Scholar
- Kazarinoff, N. D.:  Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 78, 305-328.Google Scholar
- —  J. Math. Mech. 6, 341-360.Google Scholar
- Tricömi, F. G.: Funzioni ipergeometriche Confluenti. Rome: Edizioni Cremonese 1954.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1966