Centralized Control of Irrigation Canal Systems
The purpose of this work is to summarize the findings of studies conducted by the authors on the problem of modelling and control of open channel networks published in recent years.
KeywordsVolume Control Algebraic Riccati Equation Water Level Variation Reachability Matrix Positive Definite Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Corriga, G., Fanni, A., Sanna, S., Usai, G. (1982) A Constant-volume Control Method for Open Channel Operation. International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, 2 (2).Google Scholar
- Corriga, G., Sanna, S., Usai, G. (1982) Sub-optimal Level Control of Open Channels. International AMSE Conference on Modelling and Simulation, Paris.Google Scholar
- Corriga, G., Sanna, S., Usai, G. (1983) Sub-optimal Constant-Volume Control for Open Channel Networks. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 7.Google Scholar
- Drenick, R.F., Sanna, S. (1980) The Numerical Solution of Large-Scale Linear System Problems. Proc. IEEE on Circuits and Computers, ICCC 80, Port Chester.Google Scholar
- Reynolds, R.R., Madsen, W.R. (1967) Automation in California’s State Water Project. Procs. American Society of Civil Engineers.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984