Physics and Applications of Electroluminescent Materials
The features of thin-film electroluminescence (EL) are reviewed; such as differences between high field- and injection-EL, classification of EL, structure of device and panel, electric operation and characteristics, host materials and luminescent centers. In addition. as applications, the possibility of multi- and full-color EL panels are discussed.
KeywordsSilicate Recombination ZnSe Rystal SmF3
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kobayashi, H. and Tanaka. S. High Field Electroluminescence in Mn and Rare-earth Doped II-VI Compound Semiconductors, Proceedings of 1990 Seoul International Symposium on the Physics of Semiconductors and Applications, ed. Lee. C.Google Scholar
- Korean Physical Society, 1990) pp.173–181.Google Scholar
- Kobayashi, H. Multicolor Thin Film Electroluminescence Devices, Proceedings of the Fourth Asian Pacific Physics Conference Vol. 2, ed. Aim S.H., Choh S.H., Cheon I1-T, Lee C. ( World Scientific Publishing Co., 1991 ) pp. 1012–1017.Google Scholar
- Electroluminescence, ed. Shionoya, S. and Kobayashi, H. Springer Proceedings in Physics 38, ( Springer-Verlag Berlin, Heidelberg, 1989 ).Google Scholar
- Handbook of Phosphors (Ohm Co., Tokyo, 1987) (in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Sze, D.M. Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2nd edition ( John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1981 ).Google Scholar