A fee-game is a special version of an NTU-game with incomplete information exhibiting certain side payment properties. We analyze the structure of the set of incentive compatible and individually rational mechanisms and, based on this analysis, we propose a further axiom for a value for (N)TU-games with incomplete information.
KeywordsIncomplete Information Individually Rational Cooperative Game Side Payment True Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D’Aspremont, C. and Gérard—Varet, L.—A.: Incentives and incomplete information. Journal of Public Economics 11 (1979), pp. 25 – 45Google Scholar
- Harsanyi, J.C. and Selten, R.: A generalized Nash solution for two—person bargaining games with incomplete information. Management Science 18 (1972), pp. 80 – 106Google Scholar
- Holmström, B. and Myerson, R.B.: Efficient and durable decision rules withincomplete information. Econometrica 51 (1983), pp. 1799 – 1819Google Scholar
- Hurwics, L; On informationally decentralized systems. Decision and Organisation. (R. Radner and B. McGuire eds.) North Holland (1972), pp. 297 – 336Google Scholar
- Myerson, R.B.: Incentive compatibility and the bargaining problem. Econometrica 47 (1979), pp. 61 – 73Google Scholar
- Myerson, R.B.: Two—person bargaining problems with incomplete information. Econometrica 52 (1984), pp. 461 – 487Google Scholar
- Myerson, R.B.:Cooperative games with incomplete information. International Journal of Game Theory 13 (1984), pp. 69 – 96Google Scholar
- Myerson, R.B. and Satterthwaite, M.A.: Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading.Journal of Economic Theory 29 (1983), pp. 265 – 281Google Scholar
- Rosenmüller, J.: Remarks on cooperative games with incomplete information. Working paper 166, Inst. of Math. Econ. ( IMW ), University of Bielefeld (1988), 44 p.Google Scholar
- Weidner, F.: On the Harsanyi—Selten Value.Working paper 180, Inst. of Math. Econ. ( IMW ), University of Bielefeld (1989), 44 p.Google Scholar