Researching Technology Markets in a Fast-Cycle World
Information gathering can and should start early. Early, as in long before the product is launched, and if possible before the product is conceived — ideally, at the point when a generic technology comes into existence. This generic technology may be capable of generating many products in many different, and perhaps new, industries.
KeywordsSugar Corn Marketing Explosive Sine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bopp G R (Ed) (1988) Federal lab technology transfer: Issues and policies. Praeger New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Gibson D V, Jarrett J and G Kozmetsky (1995) Customer Assessment of CRADA Processes, Objectives, and Outcomes. IC2 Institute, The University of Texas at AustinGoogle Scholar
- IC2 Institute (1993) NASA (Field Center Based) Technology Commercialization Centers: Value-Added Technology Transfer for U.S. Competitive Advantage. The University of Texas at Aust in JanuaryGoogle Scholar
- IC2 Institute (1994) Technology Knowledge Access: Leading-edge Technologies and Alliances. The University of Texas at Austin Summer 2 (1)Google Scholar
- Kodama F (1995) Emerging Patterns of Innovation: Sources of Japan’s Technological Edge. Harvard Business School Press BostonGoogle Scholar
- Lacobie K J, Stern L H and Z X Zygmont (1989) An Assessment of Potential Markets for Small Satellites. Virginia Center for Innovative Technology NovemberGoogle Scholar
- NASA (1993) Space Technology Innovation. NASA Office of Advanced Concepts and Technology (November-December) 1 (6)Google Scholar
- NASA (1994) NASA Commercial Technology. Agenda for Change JulyGoogle Scholar
- NCMS (1994) Legislation will encourage NASA, DOD to develop dual-use technologies that will benefit the private sector. Focus National Center for Manufacturing Sciences NovemberGoogle Scholar
- Vanston J H and D C L Prestwood (1989) Technology Forecasting, New Product Development, and Market Evolution. in R. Smilor (Ed) ( 1989 ) Customer-Driven Marketing. Lexington Books Lexington MAGoogle Scholar