The Fe-La phase diagram shown in Fig. 33 is essentially that of Gschneidner  who summarized and discussed previous investigations which were confirmed (1972) by Kepka et al. .
KeywordsLiquid Iron Solubility Data Iron Steel Inst Mutual Solubility Rare Earth Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gschneidner, K.A.: Rare Earth Alloys. Princeton: van Nostrand, 1961, pp. 187–188Google Scholar
- 2.Haefling, J.; Daane, A.: Inst. At. Res., Iowa State College; cited by Google Scholar
- 3.Richerd, J.: Mem. Sci. Rev. Metall. 59 (1962) 539Google Scholar
- 4.Savitskij, E.M.: Redkie Metally i Splavy (Rare Metals and Alloys) Moscow: Dom Tekhniki 1959; as cited by  and by Google Scholar
- 5.Wallace, W.E.: Private communication, see Google Scholar
- 7.Mirgalovskaya, M.S.; Strel’nikova, I.A.: Tr. Inst. Metall. Im. A.A. Baikova (2) 1957, 135Google Scholar
- 8.Iandelli, A.: Atti Accad. Naz. Lincei Rend. 13 (1952) 265Google Scholar
- 10.Kepka, M.; Skala, J.: Hutnik 1 (1972) 12Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1982