The organogallium pseudohalides are all of the type GaR2X. They are listed in Table 28 by their monomer formula, but they are oligomeric as far as molecular weights could be determined in solution or were suggested by spectroscopic properties. The preparations of the compounds are described in the further information section.
KeywordsRaman Spectrum Vibrational Spectrum Common Organic Solvent Information Section Limited Temperature Range
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. E. Coates, R. N. Mukherjee (J. Chem. Soc. 1963 229/33).Google Scholar
- N. Röder, K. Dehnicke (Chimia [Aarau] 28  349/51).Google Scholar
- J. Müller (Z. Naturforsch. 34b  531/5).Google Scholar
- T. N. Srivastava, K. Kapoor (Indian J. Chem. A 17  611/2).Google Scholar
- T. N. Srivastava, R. C. Srivastava, K. Singhal (Indian J. Chem. A 19  480/2).Google Scholar