The Properties of the Macro-Quantum Superposition States Involving Three Elements
In this paper,the mean photon number, the second-order coherence and the distribution of this optical state are derived and some properties of this state are presented.In general the mean photon number is not equal to the sum of the mean photon number of three elements,the distribution is not equal to the sum of the distribution of three elements.The result shows that whether this optical cat state exists bunching effect or an bunching effect is decided by the eigenvalues,superposition coefficents of coherent states they take part in superpostion and their relation.
KeywordsCoherent State Photon Number Light Field Superposition State Quantum Nondemolition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B.Yurke, W.Schleich, and D.F.Walls,(1990) Quantum superpositions generated by quantum nondemolition measurements, Phys.Rev.A, 42, 1703–1711.Google Scholar
- 2.Shang Song, Carlton M.Caves, and Bernard Yurke,(1990) Generation of super-positons of classically distinguishable quantum states from optical back-action evasion,Phys.Rev.A, 41,5261–5264.Google Scholar
- 3.K.Tara, G.S.Agarwal, and S.Chaturvedi,(1993) Production of Schrödinger macroscopic quantum-superposition state in a Kerr medium, Phys.Rev.A, 47, 5024–5029.Google Scholar
- 4.L.Davidorich, A.Maali, J M Raimond and S.Herode,(1993)Quantum Switchs and Nonlocal Microwave Fields, Phys.Rev.Lett. 71, 2360–2363.Google Scholar
- 5.Wu Jinwei, and Guo Guangcan,(1995) Schrödinger Cat-Marcoscopic quantum-superposition states, Physics (China), 24,269–272Google Scholar