The SErial Realtime COmmunications System (SERCOS) interface is a digital motion control bus that interconnects motion controls, drives, I/O and sensors. It is an open controller-to-intelligent digital drive interface, designed for high-speed serial communication of standardized closed-loop data in real-time over a noise-immune, fiber optic cable.
KeywordsMigration Quartz Welding Europe Torque
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berardinis L. (1994) SERCOS lights the Way for Digital Drives— August 22.Google Scholar
- Bradley A. (2000) Digital servo drives and SERCOS simplify machine installation, optimize performance Control Solutions, October.Google Scholar
- Indramat R. (1999) SoftSERCANS SERCOS interface Master Connection For PC-based Control Systems — Functional Descriptio.Google Scholar
- Kaufman G. (2000) Soft Motion: PC-Based Motion Control Through Software,— Automation Intelligence, Control Engineering, September.Google Scholar
- Larsen R. (2001) — SERCOS North America, InTech Online, September and ISA Worldbus Journal, October.Google Scholar