Nucleon Pairing and the Structure of the Nucleus
- 353 Downloads
The universality of BCS theory was recognized the moment it appeared on the scene. Applications to other fields of the powerful ideas, which had provided such an elegant explanation for superconductivity, were immediately sought.
KeywordsExcited State Angular Momentum Orbital Angular Momentum Total Angular Momentum Magic Number
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Structure of Nuclei and Nucleon Pairing
- M. Goeppert Mayer, J. H. D. Jensen, Elementary theory of nuclear shell structure, Wiley, 1955.Google Scholar
- A. de Shalit, H. Feshbach, Theoretical nuclear physics (2 vol.), tome I: Nuclear structure, Wiley, 1974.Google Scholar
- T. Mayer-Kuckuck, Physik der Atomkerne, Teubner, 1974.Google Scholar
- A. G. Sitenko, V. K. Tartakovsky, Lectures on the theory of the nucleus, Pergamon, 1975.Google Scholar
- L. Valentin, Physique subatomique. Noyaux et particules, Hermann, 1975.Google Scholar
- F. Iachello, A. Arima, The interacting boson model, Cambridge University Press, 1987.Google Scholar