Two-Dimensional Elastic-Plastic Flow
- 326 Downloads
The equations listed below are used by the HEMP computer program to solve problems in elasticity and plasticity in plane geometry or cylindrical geometry including rotation about the axis of cylindrical symmetry.
KeywordsRayleigh Wave Sound Speed Plane Geometry Cylindrical Geometry Cylindrical Symmetry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [4.2]G. Maenchen, J. Nuckolls: Calculations of Underground Explosions, Proceedings of the Geophysical Laboratory, Lawrence Radiation Laboratory Cratering Symposium, Lawrence Radiation Laboratory, Report UCRL-6438, Part I I (1961)Google Scholar
- [4.3]E.D. Giroux: HEMP User’s Manual, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, UCRL-51079 Rev. 1, (1973)Google Scholar
- [4.4]K.H. Warren: HEMP DS User’s Manual, UCID-18075 Rev 1 (Feb. 1983)Google Scholar
- [4.7]M.L. Wilkins: Use of Artificial Viscosity in Multidimensional Fluid Dynamic Calculations, J. Computational Phys. 36, No. 3, (1980)Google Scholar
- [4.8]J.A. Viecelli: Applications of the TENSOR Code to the Calculation of Rayleigh Waves, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Report UCRL 50992 (Jan. 1971)Google Scholar
- [4.9] M.L. Wilkins: Calculation of Surface and Ground Waves from Above-Ground and Underground Explosions, UCRL-93369 Rev. 1 (Nov. 1971).Prepared for the Proceedings of the Third International Colloquium on Gasdynamics of Explosions and Reactive Systems, International Academy of Astronautics, Marseille, France, 12–17 Sept. 1971 1971Google Scholar