Groundwater Contamination Originating from Continuous Oil Leakage from an Underground Source
Transport of pollutants is an important engineering and environmental problem. Groundwater contamination may result from contaminant leakages from various sources, including storage tanks, pipelines, etc. This study is devoted to investigation of the contamination pattern which may result from such leakages.
KeywordsPermeability Porosity Migration Filtration Convection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abramowitz M, Stegun IA (1970) Handbook of mathematical functions. Dover, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Abriola LM (1983) Mathematical modeling of the muliphase migration of organic compounds in a porous medium. PhD Thesis, Princeton University, Princeton, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
- Bear J (1988) Dynamics of fluids in porous media. Dover, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Kamke E (1959) Differentialgleichungen Lösungsmethoden und Lösungen. Chelsea Publication, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Testa SM, Winegardner DL (1991) Restoration of petroleum contaminated aquifers. Lewis, Chelsea, MichiganGoogle Scholar