Lipid Traffic to the Plasma Membrane of Leek Cells. Sorting Based on Fatty Acyl Chain Length
The mechanisms by which lipids are sorted and transferred to the plasma membrane are poorly understood as compared to the situation of glyco- proteins but are now under intense investigations particularly in animal cells (Van Meer 1989, Voelker 1991, Koval and Pagano 1991).
KeywordsGolgi Apparatus Membrane Fraction Lipid Transfer Protein Very Long Chain Fatty Acid Chase Time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bertho P, Moreau P, Juguelin H, Gautier M, Cassagne C (1989) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 978: 91–96Google Scholar
- Bertho P, Moreau P, Morré DJ, Cassagne C (1991) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1070: 127–134Google Scholar
- Koval M, Pagano RE (1991) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1082: 113–125Google Scholar
- Madrid S (1991) Plant Physiol. Biochem. 29: 695–703Google Scholar
- Madrid S, Von Wettstein (1991) Plant Physiol. Biochem. 29: 705–711Google Scholar
- Moreau P, Bertho P, Juguelin H, Lessire R (1988a) Plant Physiol. Biochem. 26: 173–178Google Scholar
- Simons K, Van Meer G (1988) Biochemistry 27: 6197–6202 Sleight RG (1987) Annu. Rev. Physiol. 49: 193–208Google Scholar