Decision Support Based on the Skeleton Method — The HG Package
software is tailored to fulfil the demand of a decision process
a user obtains clearly defined decision analysis support and is conscious of its advantage and limitations (the prime goal of this paper is to illustrate it).
KeywordsObjective Space Breaking Point Objective File Input Manager Rectangular Parallelepiped
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dobrowolski G., H. Górecki, J. Kopytowski, M. Żebrowski (1982), The Quest for a Concordance Between Technologies and Resources as a Multiobjective Decision Process, Multiobjective and Stochastic Optimization, pp. 463–475, CP-82-S12, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria.Google Scholar
- 2.Dobrowolski G., J. Kopytowski, J. Wojtania, M. Żebrowski (1982/83), Alternative Routes from Fossil Resources to Chemical Feedstock, IIASA Research Report, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria (in printing).Google Scholar
- 3.Górecki H. (1981), Problem of Choice of an Optimal Solution in a Multicriterion Space, Proceedings of the VIII triennial World IFAC Congress, pp. 106–110, Kyoto, Japan.Google Scholar
- 4.Murtagh B.A., M. A. Saunders (1980), MINOS/Augmented, Technical Report SOL-80–14, System Optimization Laboratory, Stanford Univ., USA.Google Scholar
- 5.Wierzbicki A. (1980), A Mathematical Basis for Satisficing Decision Making, WP-80–90, IIASA Laxenburg, Austria.Google Scholar
- 6.Witcek M. (1983), Polyoptimization in Linear and Nonlinear Problems, PH.D. Thesis, Institute for Control and Systems Engineering of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy, Cracow, Poland (in Polish).Google Scholar