Bills of Quantities at a Stroke
These introductory paragraphs outline some aspects of the function and form of Bills of Quantities in order to provide a working perspective to the main body of this paper. They have been deliberately confined to a number of pragmatic considerations directly related to the preparation and assembly of Bills of Quantities and do not touch upon philosophical, legal or contractual aspects of contract documentation.
KeywordsStorage Medium Paper Copy Text Block Consult Engineer Item Description
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barnes, N.M.L.,“Measurement in Contract Control”, 1977.Google Scholar
- 2.Hewlett-Packard, “System 45 Operating and Programming”, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.Institution of Civil Engineers,“Civil Engineering Standard Method of Measurement”, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.Institution of Civil Engineers,“Standard Method of Measurement for Civil Engineering Quantities”, 1955.Google Scholar
- 5.Institution of Civil Engineers and Federation of Civil Engineering Contractors,“The ICE Conditions of Contract”, 1979.Google Scholar