The Application of Goal Programming for Determination of Optimal Concrete Mixes
Most optimization problems can be mathematically formulated as the problem of bound extremes with linear or non-linear relations. With linear relations linear programming (LP) models can be used and these have been successfully used to solve a great number of practical problems. Determination of the optimal mix for obtaining afinishedproduct with the required properties and quality is one of those problems by what is known in literature as the mix model.The model is based on the fact that in some mixes the quantity of one or two ingredients can vary independently within the given constraints assuring that the quality of the finished product will satisfy the given requirements. Using these constraints it is possible to determine such ratios between ingredients to ensure optimal cost efficiency or optimal economic or technical-technological solutions to produce the final product (Bonacci O., Mladineo N., 1981).
KeywordsAssure Boris Compro
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ACI - Standard Recommended Practice for Selecting Proportions for Concrete (ACI 613)Google Scholar
- Bonacci O., Mladineo N. (1981) Primjena linearnog programiranja za odredjivanje optimal.nih smjesa u gradjevinarstvu, “Gradjevinar” 33/4, ZagrebGoogle Scholar
- Lee S.,(1972) Goal Programming for Decision Analysis, PennsylvaniaGoogle Scholar
- Mladineo N., Krstulovié P., Ramljak B., Primjena ciljnog programiranja za odredjivanje optimalnih mjesavina u gradjevinarstvu, SYM-OP-IS’ 82, BeogradGoogle Scholar
- Nevil A.M.,(1976) Svojstva betone, BeogradGoogle Scholar
- Powers T.C., (1968) The Properties of Fresh Concrete WileyGoogle Scholar
- SLivk J., (1964) Teoria skladby betonovej zmesi, BratislavaGoogle Scholar