Part of the Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems book series (LNE, volume 229)
A Multiobjective Procedure for Project Formulation — Design of a Chemical Installation
Industrial Development is a Strategic Management Decision Area which can be looked upon as a chain of hierarchical decision problems.
KeywordsConversion Level Project Formulation Development Alternative Apply System Analysis Suboptimal Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bellman,R. (1961). Adaptive Control processes: a guided tour.The Rand Corporation Princetown New Jersey. Princetown Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- Borek,A., Dobrowolski,G., and Zebrowski,M. (1978). GSOS–a Growth Strategy Optimization System for the Chemical Industry. In Advances in measurement and Control–MECO-78, Vol. 3, Acta Press, pp. 1128–1131.Google Scholar
- Dobrowolski,G., Kopytowski,J., Lewandowski,A., and Zebrowski,M. (1982). Generating Efficient Alternatives for Development of the Chemical Industry. Collaborative Paper, CP-82–54, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Laxenburg, Austria.Google Scholar
- Dobrowolski,G., Kopytowski,J., Wojtania,J., and Zebrowski,M. (1983). Alternative Routs from Fossil Resources to Chemi-Google Scholar
- cal Feedstocks. Identification, Methodological Approach and the Case of Methanol. Research Report delivered for print: International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Laxenburg, Austria.Google Scholar
- Górecki,H. (1981). Problem of Choice of an Optimal Solution in a Multicriterion Space. Proceedings of the VIIIth Triennial World IFAC Congress, 24–28 August, Kyoto, Japan, pp. 106–110.Google Scholar
- Górecki,H., Dobrowolski,G., Kopytowski,J., and Zebrowski,M. (1982). The Quest for a Concordance Between Technologies and Resources as a Multiobjective Decision Process. In M.Grauer, A.Lewandowski, and A.P.Wierzbicki, Multiobjective and Stochastic Optimization. Conference proceedingsGoogle Scholar
- CP-82–512. International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Laxenburg, Austria.Google Scholar
- Górecki,H., Kopytowski,J., and Zebrowski,M. (1983). NegotiatingGoogle Scholar
- Agreements, Multiobjective Approach. Paper presented at the IFAC Workshop on SWIIS - Supplemental Ways for Impro-Google Scholar
- ving International Stability. Sept. 13–15, 1983, Laxenburg, Austria.Google Scholar
- Kendrick,D.A., and Stoutjestijk,A.J. (1978). The Planning ofGoogle Scholar
- Industrial Investment Programs. Vol. 1. A Methodology. Published by Johns Hopkins University Press for World Bank Research Publications.Google Scholar
- Kopytowski,J., Bertish,W. (1972). ALPHA - System for Evaluation and Planning of Investment in the Chemical Industry.Google Scholar
- Internal Report (in Polish). Prosynchem Design Office. Gliwice, Poland.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984