Lean-burn direct injection natural gas engine control for transient applications
- 687 Downloads
It is a continuous objective of the transport industry to reduce harmful tailpipe emissions while keeping the total cost of ownership low. A broad range of technologies have been examined throughout the years by Ricardo and/or partners to meet the above objective. Each of the examined technologies have a variety of technical challenges, advantages and disadvantages.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
-  S. Bohne, G. Rixecker, V. Brichzin and M. Becker, “High-frequency Ignition System Based on Corona Discharge,” MTZ Worldwide, pp. 30-34, Jan 2014.Google Scholar
-  C. F. Taylor, The Internal Combustion Engine in Theory and Practice, vol. 1, Cambridge MA: The M.I.T. Press, 1977.Google Scholar
-  P. Andersson and L. Eriksson, “Mean Value Observer For A Turbocharged SI Engine,” in 4th IFAC symposium on Advances in Automotive Control, Fisciano, 2004.Google Scholar
-  M. Nyberg, T. Stutte and V. Wilhelmi, “Model Based Diagnosis of the Air Path of an Automotive Diesel Engine,” in 3rd IFAC Workshop – Advances in Automotive Control, Karlsruhe, Karlsruhe, 2001.Google Scholar
-  A. Truscott, A. Noble, A. Cotta and T. Stutte, “Simulation of Gas Path Faults in a VGT Diesel Engine for the Development of Diagnosis Algorithms,” in What Challenges for the Diesel Engine of the Year 2000 and Beyond?, Ecully, 2000.Google Scholar
-  A. Kouba, J. Navratil and B. Hnilicka, “Sensorless Control Strategy Enabled by a Sophisticated Tool Chain,” in SAE Technical Paper, 2015.Google Scholar
-  E. Kreyszig, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 5 ed., Columbus: John Wiley & Sons, 1983.Google Scholar
-  U. Kiencke and L. Nielsen, Automotive Control Systems for Engine, Berlin: Spinger, 2005.Google Scholar
-  P. Katranitsas, A. Ordys, P. Darnell and J. Jimmy, “Road Gradient Detection Using Kalman Filter,” in IEEE EuroCon, Zagreb, 2013.Google Scholar
-  Ricardo, “Rapid Prototyping ECU,” Sep 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.ricardo.com/rCube2.