New ABB turbocharger series for large high-speed diesel engines
- 683 Downloads
Large high-speed diesel engines are among the most versatile workhorses of industry. Used in various application segments such as power generation, marine, mining and railway, high speed diesel engines are often the prime mover of choice due to their high power density, good efficiency and proven reliability.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
-  Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, Marine & Offshore Solution Guide, 2013 https://mtu.cwshops.com/media/files_public/eeba80cbfe219368ec0ddf72daf016b5/3190141_MTU_Marine_SalesProgram.pdf
-  Baets J., Codan E., Meier E., 1993, Off-design operation of large diesel engines a challenge to the turbocharging system, CIMAC Congress, Paper No. D72Google Scholar
-  Born H.R., 1987, Analytical & experimental investigation of the stability of the rotor bearing system of a new small turbocharger, ASME Conference 1987, Reference N0.87-GT-110Google Scholar
-  Born H.R., Meier M., Roduner C., 2004, TPS..F: A new series of small turbochargers for highest pressure ratios, CIMAC Congress, Paper No. 34Google Scholar
-  Wunderwald D., Gwehenberger T., Thiele M., 2008, Neue Turboladerserie A100- H für die einstufige Aufladung schnelllaufender Motoren, MTZ69, 07-08, S. 568Google Scholar
-  Gwehenberger T., Thiele M., Seiler M., Robinson D., 2009, Single stage high-pressure turbocharging, ASME Turbo Expo GT2009-59322Google Scholar
-  M73 Turbochargers - IACS Req. 2015Google Scholar