The new MAN D26 marine engine for yachts and workboats
- 684 Downloads
With the new D26 marine engine MAN has developed a compact and fuel-efficient engine series with extraordinary power-to-weight ratio. It is optimized for light duty applications in yachts as well as medium and heavy duty applications in workboats on the basis of the D26 truck engine that has proven its worth over many years. The engine series does not only fulfil the latest emission standards but is also prepared for future emission legislations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
-  SOLAS II-2 Reg. 188.8.131.52.1Google Scholar
-  IACS Rules Req. 1996/ Rev.4 2008Google Scholar
-  Nagler, Huneke: Gas exchange optimization of marine engines during introduction of EPA Tier 3 emission standard, 9. Internationale MTZ-Fachtagung, Heavy-Duty-, On- und Off-Highway-Motoren, Saarbrücken, 2014Google Scholar
-  Stein, Huneke, Reetz: Derivation of engines for various applications from one baseengine exemplified by the MAN D2868/D2862 V-engine, 7. Internationale MTZ-Fachtagung, Heavy-Duty-, On- und Off-Highway-Motoren, Nürnberg, 2012Google Scholar
-  magazine „Binnenschifffahrt“ 08/16Google Scholar