Part of the Business Innovation Universität St. Gallen book series (BIUSTG)
Innovation Strategy: From new Products to Business Model Innovation
A core element of every companies strategy is the design of the business model of a company. We introduce a methodology in this chapter to analyse, reflect, develop and revolutionize the own industry.
KeywordsBusiness Model Innovation Strategy Focal Firm Business Model Innovation Business Model Designer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Boston Consulting Group (2008) BusinessWeek/BCG Innovation Survey. BCG, BostonGoogle Scholar
- Gassmann O, Csik M, Frankenberger K (2012) Aus alt mach neu. Harvard Business Manager 6:18–19Google Scholar
- IBM (2012) IBM Global CEO Study – Leading through Connections. IBM Global Services, Somers, NYGoogle Scholar
- Johnson MW, Christensen CM, Kagermann H (2008) Reinventing Your Business Model. Harvard Business Review 86(12):50–59Google Scholar
- Kim WC, Mauborgne R (2005) Blue Ocean Strategy How to Create Uncontested Market Space and make the Competition Irrelevant. Harvard Business School Press, BostonGoogle Scholar
- Magretta J (2002) Why business models matter. Harvard Business Review 80(5):86–92Google Scholar
- Osterwalder A (2004) The business model ontology – a proposition in a design science approach. Dissertation, Universtität LausanneGoogle Scholar
- Osterwalder A, Pigneur Y (2010) Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers. Hoboken, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
© Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2016