High Vacuum Growth and Processing Systems
The maturity which the MBE technique has now achieved is reflected in the demand for high throughput, high yield MBE machines. A whole set of companies currently manufacture MBE-growth and MBE-related equipment that is sophisticated in design and reliable in application. Among the largest manufacturers which share the major part of the world market, the following six may be listed: ISA RIBER and VG SEMICON in Europe, VARIAN/TFTD and PERKIN-ELMER in the USA, and ANELVA and ULVAC in Japan.
KeywordsTitanium Crystallization Graphite Welding Mercury
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.1G.J. Davies, D. Williams: “III-V MBE Growth Systems”, in The Technology and Physics of Molecular Beam Epitaxy, ed. by E.H.C. Parker (Plenum, New York 1985)Google Scholar
- 3.2Products for the Semiconductor Industry, a VG Instruments advertisement pamphlet (1985)Google Scholar
- 3.3MBE, an ISA Riber advertisement pamphlet (1987)Google Scholar
- 3.4D.E. Mars, J.N. Miller: J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B4, 571 (1986)Google Scholar
- 3.7High Yield GaAs/AlGaAs MBE with the V80H, a VG Semicon advertisement pamphlet (1986)Google Scholar
- 3.8Gas Source MBE in the V80H, a VG Semicon advertisement pamphlet (1987); ISA Riber: Private communicationGoogle Scholar
- 3.14HWBE 2500, an advertisement leaflet of TOPLAB a division of Hainzl Industriesysteme (1987)Google Scholar
- 3.16J. Humenberger: Z. Kristallogr., in pressGoogle Scholar
- 3.17J. Melngailis: J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B5, 469 (1987)Google Scholar
- 3.18E. Miyauchi, H. Hashimoto: J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A4, 933 (1986)Google Scholar