The detailed study of radio emission from stars is just beginning as this is being written in 1972. For this reason the reader should view this chapter as a description of the pre-history of the subject. Accordingly, the approach will be historical and will deal primarily with the observations.
KeywordsFlare Stein Refraction Canis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Andrews, A. D. 1969. I.A.U. Inform. Bull. Variable Stars, No. 325.Google Scholar
- Bolton, C. T. 1972. I.A.U. Circ. No. 2388. Feb. 25, 1972.Google Scholar
- Giacconi, R. 1970. I.A.U. Symp. No. 37, p. 107.Google Scholar
- -, P. P. Kronberg, E. R. Seaquist, V. A. Hughes, A. Woodsworth, M. R. Viner, D. Retallack. 1972b. Nature Phys. Sci. 239:113.Google Scholar
- Herczeg, T. 1968. Non-Periodic Phenomena in Variable Stars. Dordrecht : Reidel.Google Scholar
- -, V. Herrero, and C. M. Wade. 1974. (to be submitted to Astrophys. J.) Google Scholar
- Kundu, M. R. 1965. Solar Radio Astronomy. New York : Interscience.Google Scholar