KeywordsNeel Temperature Perturbation Formula Manganese Zinc Group Fluoride Rhombic Symmetry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Bibliography and References
- 2.C. Binoit and J. Giordano, Dynamical Properties of Crystals of MgF 2, ZnF 2 and FeF 2 : II. Lattice Dynamics and Infrared Spectra, J. Phys. C21 (1988), 5209. (Part I is Giordano and Benoit, J. Phys. C21 (1988), 2749.)Google Scholar
- 11.P. C. Schmidt, A. Weiss, and T. P. Das, Effect of Crystal Fields and Self-Consistency on Dipole and Quadrupole Polarizabilities of Closed-Shell Ions, Phys. Rev. B19 (1979), 5525.Google Scholar
- 13.M. Tinkham, Paramagnetic Resonance in Dilute Iron Group Fluorides: I.—Fluorine Hyperfine Structure, Proc. Roy. Soc. A236 (1956), 535.Google Scholar
- 14.R.W.G. Wyckoff, Crystal Structures, vol 1, Interscience, New York (1968), p 251.Google Scholar
- 15.W.-L. Yu and M.-G. Zhao, Determination of the MnF 2 and ZnF 2 Crystal Structure from the EPR and Optical Measurements of Mn 2+, J. Phys. C18 (1985), L1087.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1992