The Universe: How Is It Observed Here and Now? Its Past and Possible Future
We will attempt here to describe the Universe using the well-established language of physics.
KeywordsBlackbody Radiation Closed Universe Present Universe Cosmic Space Cosmic Matter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Harrison, E.R. Cosmology. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1981.Google Scholar
- Novikov, I.D. Evolution of the Universe. Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1983.Google Scholar
- Rees, M.J. Our Universe and others. Quat. J. Roy. Astr. Soc. 22, 109 (1981).Google Scholar
- Weinberg, S. The First Three Minutes. New York: Basic Books Inc., 1977.Google Scholar
- Weisskopf, V.F. The origin of the Universe. Am. Sci. 473, 71 (1983).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1985